Go to MEDIA: Listen and Watch. All recordings are posted by part and song.
Thank you to all who put in applications and turned in parent/guardian forms.
The following students will serve Concert Choir on Choir Council and the Artistic Team:
- Please email me to confirm acceptance of your position.
- Plan on a meeting during class on Monday, June 19th of both groups
Co-Presidents: Dasha Hershey and Emily Schneider
Secretary: Daniel Au
Asst. Secretary: Aisa Larsen
Treasurer: Carson Durdel
Social Chair: Linnea Hill
Historian: Mallory Cross
Head Librarian: Cameron Williamson
Assistant Librarians: Emerson Mitchell, Sara Johnson
Wardrobe Coordinators: Ali Mehdikhan, Luis Gonzalez-Nieto
Equipment Managers: Tiara Comstock, Hugo Vazquez
Sound Tech: Ethan Wattman Oshima
Media Coordinator: Daniel Hill
Assistant Conductor: Hugo Vazquez
Soprano Section Leaders: Kaylee Bair, Millie Webb
Alto Section Leaders: McKenna Matheson, Emily Schneider
Tenor Section Leaders: Ali Mehdikhan, Cameron Williamson
Bass Section Leaders: Carson Durdel, Daniel Hill
Thank you to all the students who auditioned in earnest for a position in Concert Choir 2018. Congratulations to all who were selected! For those not selected, keep working hard.
For those selected there are 3 things you need to do:
- Email me to confirm your acceptance into Concert Choir at: email@example.com
- Attend the mandatory Orientation Meeting for Concert Choir on Wednesday, June 14th, 7 -9 pm in the Choir Room.
- Be happy (you deserve it), be humble (it makes you a better person), be gracious, knowing that you will be among students who were not selected.
66 Members (33 SA, 33 TB)
(7) Soprano 1, (9) Soprano 2, (8) Alto 1, (9) Alto 2,
(6) Tenor 1, (6) Tenor 2, (9) Baritone, (12) Bass 2
Membership is conditional to successful academic completion of 2nd semester and the successful learning of notes, rhythms and dynamics for the four pieces selected for the Fall Concert by the start of school next Fall.
Here is the link for Wednesday nights concert! Enjoy!
What a night! Glorious, energetic, tuneful singing from choirs and soloists!!! Congratulations to everyone for a job well done. Here are a list of things that come to mind:
- Honored call time! Everyone showed up, dressed and pressed. It made a difference. Thanks you!!!
- Everyone looked great in your outfits!
- Soloists were sensational! Kudos to Daniel, Amanda, Emma, Andrea, Suzie, Ali, Nia and Maiah! You set the bar high for future soloists and you made it look so easy!
- All Choirs sang with energy and focus!
- Tech Crew were spot on!
- James Pick played the piano brilliantly for everyone including the interludes which softened the transitions.
- Full House! Got to love singing to a full house of enthusiastic and support family and friends!
- It was professionally videotaped and recorded!
- We made $1,031.84 in Pass the Hat!!! Robes get ordered next week!
- Only 1 hour and 15 minutes in length! Perfect!
- We get to do it all over again tomorrow night with new repertoire! YAY!
Wednesday, May 24th
Sing! Sing! Sing!
Daniel Hill “Fly me to the Moon”
Emma Gende/Elijah Stuck “Goodnight”
Amanda Aman “Easy to Love”
Andrea Berry “Dream a little Dream”
Maiah Goodell “The Girl from 14-G”
Nia Murat “Feeling Good”
Ali Mehdikhan “Gary Come Home”
Suzie Duncan-Winn “Somewhere over the Rainbow”
Thursday, May 25th
Under the Island Sky
Women’s Ensemble (Emily Schneider, Rylan Mills, Linnea Hill, Dasha Harris, Nia Murat) “Lava Song”
Son Nguyen “Me tôi”
Jacob Lee/Jacob Walter “Seom Jip Agi”