Our Homecoming Dance is this Saturday, October 5th, from 8 – 11 pm in the THS Cafeteria. This is our main fundraiser. We need all hands helping out!
Concert Choir members are expected to support in the execution of the event by participating in several of the following activities:
- Painting and creation of cafeteria signage and decorations during the week.
- Decorating and setting up the cafeteria on Saturday morning from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Helping with Coat Check shifts from 7:30 PM until 11:30 PM.
- Tearing down, 11:00 PM – until it is done (hopefully no later than 12:30 AM) of decorations and resetting the cafeteria to be operational on Monday Morning.
For those parents who have volunteered, THANK YOU!
Parents show up at 7 PM (updated) and will be assigned locations to work.
Bring Ear Plugs!
- 2 parents will be collecting AT THE DOOR payment for tickets ($15), checking school ID and writing down names of each student that arrives to purchase a ticket. NO AT THE DOOR tickets are sold to non-THS Students.
- Parents will be in pairs at the bathrooms, at the exit doors to make sure students do not let other students in, at the snack and water tables.
- All parents will assist in tear down in order to facilitate getting kids home as soon as possible.