This article gives a fantastic explanation about how your voice and your body work! Check it out! 9 Things Singers Need to Know About Their Bodies
Want to be an exceptional sight singer? Here is a great way to own your learning! This will have a HUGE positive impact on the choir program and YOU personally! If you do not have access to a home computer or smart phone, please see Mr. Hawthorne for an alternate way to access this information!
HINT: This is the final at the end of the first quarter!
A. MUSIC THEORY HOMEWORK FOR CHOIRS, Part 1: Music Standard 2: Reading and Notating Music.
- Note Identifications for Tenor/Bass: www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/oy99uypa9dbynyykcy
- Note Identification for Soprano/Alto only: www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/brwa9dbynyykcy
- Key Signatures: www.musictheory.net/exercises/keysig/oya9dyyykcy
B. MUSIC THEORY HOMEWORK FOR PAGES, Part 2: Music Standard 2: Reading and Notating Music.
- Interval Recognition: www.musictheory.net/exercises/interval/dg1a9drh98nbnykcb
- Ear Training: www.musictheory.net/exercises/ear-interval/998eyybgneyyykcb